ATTENTION: LOOKING FOR REVERTS & RE-GUIDED MUSLIMS!




Assalamualaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu my lovely sisters!

I am currently looking for REVERT and "GUIDED-AGAIN" Muslims (sorry, I couldn't really find a better word lol).

I am conducting a serious of interviews to share on my blog for dawah purposes for non-Muslims and Muslims. You will not be exposed to anybody as your real identity ( I swear by Allah, and thats a HUGE promise), you will only be known as "ANONYMOUS" (unless you request to be known).

The reason for this project:

I want Muslims and non-Muslims to be able to see the true beauty of Islam through personal experiences. Personally, when I read about reverts and their stories, they inspire me and even with Muslims who were once misguided, and by Allah guided again. These stories are meant to uplift, inspire, and educate each other and hopes that it will open their mind and hearts by the permission of Allah, to be guided back to this beautiful, peaceful religion, Islam.

If you are interested, please contact me @ onechinesemuslimah@gmail.com .

You can set up an e-mail account as "ANONYMOUS" so I won't even have to know who you are (for those with trust issues, which I completely understand) BUT do remember, this is for the sake of Allah and the purposes of doing dawah. Since it is our duty to convey the message, even if it is by one verse from the Qur'an, it's the least we can do. Also, I know many sisters want to do dawah but don't know where to start, or how to start and here is your chance! What better way to spread Islam through personal experiences and letting the outside world connect with your journey !

I pray that there will be at least a few sisters who are willing to help. Your story can be the one that encourages others to take shahadah! You never know.


11 comments

  1. Assalaamu Alaykum dear sister,

    I'm a "re-guided" Muslim. I don't know if I can help, but if I can in sha Allah I'd love to!

    Feel free to email me at fruitfulfusion@live.co.uk

    May Allah give you success with this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walaikumassalam wa rahmatulah dearest sissy!!

    YES!! masha'Allah thanks for being the first one to jump @ the opportunity!!!! masha'Allah may Allah reward you for your enthusiasm and intentions!!

    I will send you an email in your inbox insha'Allah !

    Ameen!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualeikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu dearest sister :-)
    MashaAllah, I'm SO glad to have discovered your blog, you're pretty awesome! May Allah always protect you and keep you happy in this world and in the Hereafter, ameen.
    It's funny, because I've been considering doing a project like yours for a loooooong time, but I never got around to it, so when I saw that YOU are doing a similar one, I just want to let you know that I'm making a lot of duah for your success in this project inshaAllah, it's a great dawah opportunity. :-)

    I'm looking forward to reading some more of your interesting blog posts, inshaAllah!

    FiamanAllah wassalam

    //Sister Aysha Farooqui @ www.thecreativemuslimah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. walaikumassalam wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu!!!!!
      WAHHHHHH!!! so happy you stopped by hee hee!!!! thank you!!! I feel so special! loll

      masha'Allah great minds things alike (i mean not that my mind is great at all really ...seriously it really isnt lol) but you know that saying !

      insha'Allah please do keep this project in your duaas!!! i think it really needs lots of duaa since many sisters would be shy to share ! but please if you could help by asking around or maybe even sharing on your blog! IT might help since masha'Allah you have so many followers!! would be great ! I hope to catch you around more insha'Allah!
      thank you so much for your duaa
      AmEEN YA RABB, and MAy He give you the same if not more !!!!!
      xo

      Delete
  4. Assalamualaikum, not sure if I am of any help, but if I am then I am available to you inshallah. I am a revert muslimah for 15 years now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. walaikumassalam wa rahmatulah!! YES SIS!! CALLING ANY AND ALL REVERTS!
      please give me your e-mail or email me @ onechinesemuslimah@gmail.com !!!!
      Jazakilah kheyr for your interest !!!!

      Delete
  5. Assalaamualaikum sis!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog :)

    I LOVE your idea/project and think you're doing a wonderful thing, may Allah reward you for this.
    I'm not a revert but I was in touch with a revert sister for some time and posted her story on my blog: http://www.thispapergirlblogs.com/2011/05/sister-wiktorias-story.html
    And I've also documented various of my own stories of rediscovering my faith. Unfortunately the whole story is not one I feel ready to share with the world yet, maybe one day inshallah :)

    I pray that this project is a success and helps inspire many other muslims and non-muslims inshallah. I'm so happy to have discovered your blog and look forward to reading lots more posts and watching this project progress. I'll also let my readers know about your project on my blogs facebook page and inshallah there'll be a few sisters interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. masha`allah sos i have been reading all the stories and masha`allah amazing ... i really wish you the best with all you do and for the sake of allah in helping others

    if you would like me to help you can contact me at theresa.76@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this seems cool, since i am new to the bloggers world, but alhamdulillah i think i have conviction enough to pass around to others, would love to help in any possible way. btw my mom is a revert to islam and she is also one of my biggest inspirations - so all the best and i hope i can be of help.
    i am available for help at nina21arief@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. assalamualaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu sis.
      please email me...your email address bounced back :) jazakilah kheyr

      Delete
  8. Assalam Aleikum wa ramatuallahi wa baraktu - I am a revert for 14 yrs and i would be happy to help In Shaa Allah (kimee-d@hotmil.com)

    ReplyDelete

Assalamualaikum, please be mindful about what you are about to write. Think about it before writing and make sure it is something positive and beneficial, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored. JazakiAllah kheyr ! Sisters ONLY! xo